Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Beginning of a New Day

It's really early in the morning or some would say really late at night.....2:07am. My family is sleeping as I begin the ever so popular Blogging episode/chapter of my life. My birthday is coming up this Friday & I feel this is a great way to kick things off for me.

I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, confidant & friend to so many. My stay at home adventure began in August & I am loving every minute of it. I must say time is flying & I feel like I lose my grip at times. I realize the house will never be the same as it was, don't be in a hurry with a baby, talk to my Mama every chance I get & love my husband with every ounce of my being. He is my Rock & supports us with all of his heart.

My blessings are many. My tribulations, few. I reflect on what surrounds me & decide that I can't really say, I want for much. I do however look forward to my favorite restaurant, Texas de Brazil. Thanks to the lovely email I received, two of us can eat for the price of one. That excites me.

Thru my blog, I visualize: helping others where I can, offering tips/advice/thoughts, challenging the every day to a little creativity, providing Optimism & making new friends to add to the extraordinary amount I am blessed to have.

So thus, I shall devote what time I have to Blogging when I can. In the mean time, please visit & support my little Etsy shop at www.AikoArt.Etsy.com


Love to you All,
~Sara

No comments: